BostonProShop.com offers a 30 day return / exchange policy on all items. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return to us either by shipping it back or in person. Please include the order number, purchaser name, a contact name/number/email and the reason for the return.
The following items cannot be returned:
- -Product that has been worn or used, we regret we are unable to accept returns on items that have been worn, altered or laundered.
- -Products which the tags have been taken off the merchandise.
- -Custom jersey orders or personalized items.
- -DVDs that have been opened, defective DVD's will be exchanged for new replacements.
- -Clearance items that are noted "non-returnable."
- -Bathing suits and undergarments.
Any item purchased through bostonproshop.com can be returned in person at the ProShop powered by Reebok during normal store hours. All returns in person MUST be accompanied by the order receipt including the order number. Returns in person will not be accepted without a copy of the receipt. If you are returning product to BostonProShop.com directly, the customer is responsible for all freight charges. However, if the customer received the product damaged / defective or the wrong item was shipped you will be credited for shipping. All refunds will be credited to the original credit card account
We recommend using a prepaid, insured traceable method when returning merchandise to ensure a safe and documented delivery. Please call our toll free customer service phone number at 1-877-527-8467 or 617-742-0202 Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding returns.
ProShop powered by Reebok
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114